A little peace of mind with the Queen Elizabeth Face Mask. Keep up with our changing world.
- 100% Cotton (200 Thread Count Cotton Sateen)
- Direct-To-Garment custom printed face covering
- Non-medical face covering
- Stainless steel adjustable nose piece
- Filter pocket which adds an extra layer of protection and allowing you to add an additional filter
- Soft fabric elastics
- Printed with permanent reactive inks - they can be washed over and over without fading.
- 8 sizes - See Face Covering Size Chart
- Designed and made in Canada
- Original Artist: Dawn Pearcey
- Graphic Artist: Jirayu Cunningham
- Included: PM2.5 Filters (2/package) to fit your mask (PM2.5 filters filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns
- Filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activate carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration - typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates
- PM2.5 filters are not equivalent to N95 Masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particle matter larger than 2.5 microns
- PM2.5 filters filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Virus particles are even smaller than 2.5 microns. However by including a filter in your mask, whether it is a PM2.5 filter or another filter, you are adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering.
- PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally
- Extra filters can also be ordered in 2/packs
I bought four mask and this one is my favourite. It's beautiful and so well made. I have dozens of masks, but these are above and beyond in design and construction. Love love love