Hojo Masako was Japan's first female Samurai Queen. Shogun. Ama-shōgun, or the "nun-shōgun" Q T-shirt proudly. Beautifully depicted by Japanese graffiti artist, Takahashi Hara. What a gem and what a T-Shirt! We love this one.
- Deep V Neck style
- Colour: White, Pink, Grey
- Short Sleeves
- Direct To Garment print process
- Front: Hojo Masako Q artwork
- Back: Japanese Flag stamp, date of birth and death
- Back: Dead Queens neckline label - digitally printed
- 60% combed ringspun cotton, 40% polyester
- Binding: Set-in Collar 1x1 Baby Rib with Front Cover Stitch
- True to size, size up for a looser fit
- Canadian/Japanese designed
- Original Art by Takahashi Hara
- ****PRINTING ERROR ON BACK - 'BEHEADED' instead of 'DIED' - Hojo was not beheaded, so we are gifting these tees at incredible prices - the 'beheaded' print is very small on the lower back of the t-shirt. Only you and I will know. The quality of theses t-shirts as well as the front DTG Japanese Art is amazing which is why we have not pulled these.***
Excellent t-shirt as promised. Will order again.