We love to give our laundry and home an extra boost of clean. This fragrance-free alternative to chlorine bleach works wonders to safely remove dirt, stains, and odors. Add to the wash cycle to whiten and brighten clothes—it’s safe for colors and most fabrics except silk and wool. You can also use this single product to clean your entire home—floors, tiles, sinks, and surfaces.
- Highly concentrated—up to 32 washes, 64 soaks, and 128 stains.
- Ingredients: Chlorine-free oxygen bleach (sodium percarbonate)
- Color and texture may vary with natural ingredients.
- Free of petroleum, phosphate, phthalates, and artificial color.
- Cruelty-free. No animal by-products.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. If ingested, seek medical advice.
- Made in the U.S.A.
How To Use:
- Pretreat stains by mixing All-Purpose Bleach Alternative with Stain Solution to create a paste.
- Presoak dingy whites, dull colors, and odors by adding one capful to a wash basin or sink with hot water and soak.
- Boost, whiten, and brighten by adding two capfuls with detergent to the wash cycle.