Hojo Masako was Japan's first female Samurai Queen. Shogun. Ama-shōgun, or the "nun-shōgun" Q T-shirt proudly. Beautifully depicted by Japanese graffiti artist, Takahashi Hara. What a gem and what a T-Shirt! We love this one.
- Flattering Scoop Neck style
- Colour: White
- Long Sleeves
- Direct To Garment print process
- Front: Hojo Masako Q artwork
- Back: Japanese Flag stamp, date of birth and death
- Back: Dead Queens neckline label - digitally printed
- 50% Polyester 25% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton 25% Rayon
- 32 singles, 145 grams/4.3oz.
- Binding: 1x1 tri-blend baby rib set-int collar with front cover stitch.
- True to size, size up for a looser fit
- Canadian/Japanese designed
- Original Art by Takahashi Hara
- ****PRINTING ERROR ON BACK - 'BEHEADED' instead of 'DIED' - Hojo was not beheaded, so we are gifting these tees at incredible prices - the 'beheaded' print is very small on the lower back of the t-shirt. Only you and I will know. The quality of theses t-shirts as well as the front DTG Japanese Art is amazing which is why we have not pulled these.***
Love the fit and feel of this shirt. I usually wear size M, but wanted a looser but still shapely fit, so bought L - perfect! Washes beautifully.