Mary Queen of Scots is part of our Beheaded Queen Series. "No more tears now...." Born Dec 8 1542, Beheaded Feb 8 1587. Mary Stuart became Queen as an infant after her father died. She became Queen Consort of France before returning to France to take the throne. A controversial monarch, she was married 3 times. The last time to a man who was suspected of killing her 2nd husband. She was forced to abdicate by Scottish nobles in 1567. She sought the protection of her cousin Queen Elizabeth I, who instead had her arrested. Mary remained in captivity until she was beheaded for treason in 1587.
- 100% Silk Habotai
- Square style
- Available in 3 sizes: Mini: 16"x16", Midi: 36"x36", Maxi: 50"x50"
- Digital printed artwork on white
- Reactive digital ink print will not fade
- Machine rolled baby hem
- Original art by Dawn Pearcey
- Graphically enhanced by Dead Queens HQ + Jirayu Cunningham