Empress Wu Zietan - The only female emperor in China's history! Wu was a strong, well-educated woman. She was the most powerful and influential woman at court. From Concubine to Empress. Wu was the original influencer. She opened the gates for women of all classes to move up into positions of power. Wrap yourself in history and luxurious silk.
Born: 17 February 624CE - 16 December 705CE
- 100% Silk Habotai
- Available in 3 sizes: Mini: 16"x16", Midi: 36"x36", Maxi: 50"x50"
- Digital printed artwork on white
- Reactive digital ink print will not fade
- Machine rolled baby hem
- Original art by Dawn Pearcey
- Graphically enhanced by Dead Queens HQ + Jirayu Cunningham