Here's another Royal Recipe Queens! Now that you have made your Clementine Macarons, you will need a little something something to go with them. The St Germain liqueur that this recipe calls for is a beautiful thing. I always keep some in my cupboard as I am prone to adding a little splash to bubbles. Both recipes will take you through the holiday season in style. Also perfect for a New Year's Day soiree!
This recipe comes from Molly at Yes To Yolks. Here it is:
Pomegranate Clementine Champagne Spritzers
These Pomegranate Clementine Champagne Spritzers are a cinch to make and are as delicious as they are festive and beautiful! Pomegranate, clementine, a splash of St. Germaine liqueur, and champagne is all it takes to make these beauties. The perfect toasting cocktail!
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 clementine, peeled and segmented
- 2 tablespoons St. Germaine liqueur
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- Divide the pomegranate arils and clementine segments between two champagne flutes.
- Add a tablespoon each of St. Germaine and pomegranate juice to each glass (you can certainly add more to taste).
- Top off each glass with champagne/sparkling wine.